Acclaim Addresses Global Leaders at EarthX 2022
Acclaim Energy was a featured speaker at EarthX global conference in Dallas, which ran from April 20th-April 24th. On Thursday, April 21st. Maria Jose Trevino, Country Manager for Acclaim Energy México joined other prominent executives and industry leaders on ESG and sustainability strategies for Latin America.
Maria Jose was joined on the panel by:
• Sergio Argüelles G. – President of AMPIP (México Private Industrial Parks Association)
• Francisco Cervantes – President of the Business Coordinating Council (CCE)
• Gabriel Holshneider – Founder, CEO & Chairman of the Board of Directors Rainmaker Group
• Esteban Abascal – CEO La Moderna
• Juan González – CEO MASECA (Mission Foods)
• José Zozaya – President of AMIA (Mexican Industrial Automotive Association)
• Carlos García – Vice Chancellor of Higher Education, Universidad de Monterrey
The conference was founded by Trammell Crow and is the largest annual exposition and forum showcasing initiatives, research, innovations, policies, and corporate practices serving the environment.