National Industrial Parks Organization
Owners of more than 20 industrial parks, 50 locations, 25 million in square footage leased under management and they use 700 – 800 MW annually. They provide an integrated offering (design, build, and operate master-planned developments).
- The organization currently has a 50 percent retention rate, and one of the key components is the value added services it provides to its clients
- This client wanted a strategic energy partner that could help it and its clients more effectively navigate the changes in procurement, compliance, risk, power quality and reliability.
- By taking a thought leadership position and through our stakeholder relations, we gained access to the CEO
- He thought highly of our reputation, and the synergy between his company and ours when it came to customer education, service, strategic energy management and savings
- The business contracted us to serve as the energy advisor, and we built a program for the owners to introduce us, endorse us and create large group forums, so we could reach C level executives and share best practices for their operations
- The organization looked liked a visionary for providing these value added services, and it helped with customer retention
- For Acclaim, it reduced our cost of lead generation and acquisition, giving us pivotal access to C level officers and increased brand familiarity and favorability